WHAT IS CELL DEBRIS? (called "albumin" by Reams)
During his various classes Reams said these words about ALBUMIN:
- A perfectly healthy person, drinking the normal amount of water should throw out about 40,000 carcinoma cells per quart of urine. These tests tell you whether there is too much albumin or not. At 4 million we quit counting albumin. Normal is .04 M per liter of urine.
- In your first test of the albumin it doesn't matter how high it gets over 4 million.
- In one liter (a liter is a thousand milliliters) there are 40,000 drops. Count the particles in those specimens; multiply by 20,000 and you come up with one of these numbers. You can quickly estimate where this is.
- It lets you know if nature is cooperating with you.
- If you have a 4 M there is no picture. If there is a 4 M here, it means none of the numbers are perfect.
- When you have a 4 M you need 1,000 units of vitamin E between meals.
- When the 4 M drops down to 1 M it means the energy is 14 urea and they are working too hard.
- Pick up cancer in the patient by the 4 M reading---too many dead cells. That number should be .04 M per liter of urine. The 4 M denotes there is a problem in the system. You can treat and replace carcinoma. When you do this the cells replace many times in the system. You don't treat dead cells.
- You can tell between 2 M and 4 M by counting the particles with a beam of light and multiplying by 20,000. Put one drop on a microscope and count them. 4 M shows you that they [patients] are working too hard or are disturbed. It also shows a terrific calcium deficiency. Give Cal II [three times a day] and a thousand units of vitamin C. You can have perfect numbers and a terrific deficiency. If' the albumin drops to 1 M, this number would tumble down to about 5.40 (urine pH). The patient is getting worse. The body can't clear the cells out. There is not enough calcium to manufacture the energy needed for their body.
- A 2 M means calcium need, not getting enough potassium to the brain, and they are a candidate for a brain tumor.
- The albumin will be the last number to clear up because of the cells that are being thrown out.
- 4 M on the 25th day shows a terrific calcium deficiency.
Source: Alphabetical Reference Manual as transcribed by Stanley and Gertrude Gardner